5 things you shouldn't eat/5 people you have bummed

how do u know Bambi is fat? I hate the use of fat as a insult.. Its not offensive it pulls your insult down to Junior School standard.

Lotw u lick ur birds bum and u kiss her does she not get annoyed or get like infections n stuff..

remember always front to back lol

this turned into a great news thread: bumming is fun, father strangelight is definitely omnipotent, snow2fall definitely a nazi, bambi is fat, trona a denouncer, mehdi's got a moustache and the lord licks bums.
to add some amazing facts, i like to drink cockroach cocktails and rape helpless pancakes.

bleed_black_orchid said:
how do u know Bambi is fat?
Image011.jpg

14 stone @ 5 8" high
i should only be 13 but :oops:
must spar harder in the new year :tickled:

Bambi said:
Image011.jpg

14 stone @ 5 8" high
i should only be 13 but :oops:
must spar harder in the new year :tickled:

good effort boy!!, my chest is hairier though :tickled: beat me with your rhythm stick, beat me! :tickled: ah just joking me

fat?? pfff, the irish are much stronger than ye coffee suppers, roite yis kunts!!

I think Im gonna have to get a danzig skull necklace to cover the lack of hair. :erk:

Had to strike a blow for the fat bastids tho, minihawhaw there thinking that was an decent insult. pffft

did bambi just put a pic of his naked chest here? oooh!

come on, who's next?
it's two years now or something we need a decent hairy chest competition!

Bambi said:
I think Im gonna have to get a danzig skull necklace to cover the lack of hair. :erk:

:tickled: hey we were looking at these big brass celtic crosses yesterday, would look super on a chain for that idea, though it would have to be silver i guess for that danzig feeling

i once met this guy who made jewellery for him, bruce dickinson, james hetfield etc, this little shop in london he has, we could bring you there boss!

what are we on about :tickled:

Bambi said:
then el sidcan get her tits oot, mehdi cant beat that
ah don't worry, you can't beat them either
but yeah perhaps mehdi can be the judge now instead of a participator
or an irish hairy chest competition is fine too

i should squeeze them on a scanner or what haha
no, lets keep this for boys only, i wouldn't want this thread to get deleted by jealous bitches :D