54 Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news, could'nt stay 'till the end trains to catch.
Thought the band were hot tonight.
Looking forward to Tuesday.:headbang: :headbang:

wooooah!! what an amazing night!!! that was one of the best gigs i have ever been to!! and i ache all over!! ahh well!!

Hello to everyone i saw last night!!!

Mum says hi too!! she had a good time!! yeah rock on Mum!!! teehee!!!

This goes to prove they really are the BEST rising british band!!

Keep on rockin' 54, cos we love ya!!!

And as for lakis being a bit of a hunny!! teehee!! i dont think your alone!! ;) :p

*:) does a lil victory dance :)*

BITCH OF BABYLON LAKIS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk

i think i met you were you one of the three girls sitting near the door chatting to ian (funny guy from birmingham)

*joins LMM and nearly pees herself laughing too* :lol:

yeah was pretty cool, havin mum there, for once she wasnt moaning bout the music!!! I get to play 54 as loud as i like now!! raaah!!! but cradle of filth is still a lil too extreme for her!!!

Whose comin on tuesday then?????

LMFAO - hahaha that's a fucking Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. saying there mate! *mental note to use at a later date*

Well that is a killer result for 54 - I knew they could do it, but it was always going to be tight with that other group who had brought two coach-loads of people down with them! That is sooooo good though that they won - as Dave suggested to me this morning, we'll all have to get at least 3 friends that aren't into or haven't heard 54 to come along to the Astoria gig and vote for 54! Otherwise the bigger boys will win, and we don't want that do we...

A big hi and hug (the latter only for the ladies, obviously, though bear hugs for the blokes!) to everyone that I met last night - it was REALLY great to meet so many new people as well as those I'd met before - you all ruled! That was THE best atmosphere I've ever seen at a 54 gig, so we'll all have to make sure it's that good at the Astoria!

Also, I just want to say a MAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIVVVVVEEE thank you to Dave and Lyn for putting me up for the night! That was a great laugh and much metalness was had - remember, if I can ever repay the favour, let me know! Have a lovely time in Italy - Dave, no perving over the amazing Italian women... actually, fuck that mate! :) :)

Metal up yer arses people! \m/