54 Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No probs bowt the ticket Peter.

Yeah was good to see everyone. soz had to go and didnt get to wave at people..... was gonna stay for announcement but its a good job i didnt cuz i never would have made it home at that time of night- well i woulda done but it woulda taken a long time.

it was brilliant that they r thru to the next round. and even better that they got there in first place. we have done our bit now - its over to the judges to see the light i guess. i dont think any of us doubted they could do it though!!

that new track gets better everytime they play it. and im sure i heard something new and undiscovered in Overload ( hope sam isnt reading lol). whoopy dodah blah

good to hear u guys are all enjoying the ep. its fucking great, ive been obsessed with it ever since i heard it.

im off to nurse my sunburn! am done to a crisp despite the factor 60 sunblock!!

catchya later, fruit cakes !

ah MG been in the place computers forgot, namely uni house and work... and only just righted the replacement hard drive lol.....

Mg has also been outside - hence the need for after sun bath!!!!!! went to Australian/new zealand music festival that my cousins fiance was working. it was cool - ate lots of ' cake' lol im amazed yesterdays post even made sense lol

Originally posted by Son of Metalman
:D bitch of babylon theres no need to be shy, just come and say hi! we don't bite (well ian might do, but he's only being playful!)

you can't miss me, i'm about 75 foot tall with middle parting! we will make u feel welcome! camden is gonna rock and i am gonna rock toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gulp.... you dont happen to remember a girl commenting on what a 'big boy' you were on Friday do you?:oops:

Thanks to everyone who came and supported the band on the 2nd round! There WILL be a panel of judges at the Semi-Final, who will judge AREA 54 on the audience vote and reaction, so once again, your support is vital. I'd also like to remind you that we do have a few 'Fear Inside' cd's left, so if you missed out at the West One Four gig, here is your last chance!!

Thanks
Mia