54's Stage set up in the future...

Tony

Englands Last Bolshie
Apr 18, 2001
Peoples Republic Of Derby
Right, when/if 54 get the urge to tart up the stage a little in the future, what dya think they will do???

Surreal Landscapes?
Dark Atmospheric Backgrounds?
a life size Pamela Anderson Blow Up Doll???

Im curious :lol:

Feel free to leave ideas... maybe one of the band will think its a great idea.... or maybe theyll run in fear of us ;)

Pammy schmammy *cough* back to the question lol

Right, I think what Matt said about a nice backdrop being a good idea - personally I think a black background with the yellow logo (as used on the hoodie) would look cool... and smoke if they can get it!

May I also propose that they create a 'life size' alien (convieniantly the same size as your average human) that has got long hair - then half way through the set have it can burst out of the backstage area and start headbanging and getting the crowd going! Maybe a different 54 fan can be in it at each gig? Maybe I've knicked this whole life size mascot thingy off Iron Maiden... maybe I have but don't care! Cluck it, I think it would be cool anyway...

Soooooo: For me it has to be a backdrop with a mascot alien... or strippers. ;) :D

Originally posted by MattBlack
Well - it's not hard to have taste like that. Pammy is a plastic creation who looks fake in most ways.

She's like a person designed by an alien who has never actually seen a real human...

True. She looked way better before all the surgeon jobs.