:(

noctambulant

Mar 7, 2009
:( A7X Drummer Dies At 28 ..I don't like the band at all,I'm just sadly surprised on how young people are dying nowadays...

That's shitty. Can't say I care for the band either, but he was the only member who impressed me when I saw them live.

is read AXE for about 1milliscond and my heart stopped fuckin beating, holy crap ...

but fuck ... rest in peace :/

Died of "natural occupation hazards" is more like it, but who knows? If I'm not mistaken they used to be pretty straight edge. Although I'm sure they dropped all that when they decided to become Guns N Roses.

I am 30, and have two friends my age who almost passed away from cancer.
there are quite a few natural ways to pass even at young age.

True...my cousin died at the age of 17 out of a heart failure while he was at a LAN party. Another cousin at the age of 24 from cancer. Everything meaningless and horrible...you don't have to do drugs to die at a young age. Nature claims its fair deal of lives every day. So...guess we should feel lucky all in all. Life IS fragile no matter how you really look at it. I didn't really realize that until I lost enough people around me. Life goes on though. Light switch on/off...etc.

R.I.P