8-1-06 Ozzfest

OK, I know you tried to type something that was supposed to come off as reasonably intelligent..But all I got from this is..

Blah, Blah Blah, I love men!! Blah, Blah, Blah Dragonforce are my sexual fantasy!! Blah, Blah, Blah Devin is my lover! Blah, Blah, Blah if you don't like Strapping Young Lad you're an idiot! Blah, Blah, Blah Red Chord sucks, Blah, Blah, Blah sue me!!

I could care less about anything you have to say on said subject...And making fun of you for it is alot of fun!!! Hope you can take a joke.....What am I saying YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!!:lol: :lol:

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Theres seriously something wrong with you. FBC flipped their bus in New Mexico WHERE I LIVE and thats why i said they couldnt play, not mansfield or whatever it was. Oh and this last comment is by far one of the most idiot things i have ever seen typed in the history of man kind. City was a phenomenal album and just because you cant comprehend iit s not my problem. Oh and i like powermetal .. sue me. All Shall Perish is twenty times more talented than The Red Chord. Red Chord is second rate.

You say Strapping Young Lad are brilliant....
Are you a Strapping Young Lad?? Or maybe the question is...Do you enjoy Strapping Young Lads?? Maybe with a little Dragonforce as background music you and Devin strap up Young Lads as part of your Nambla duties...

LOSER!!
[/quote]