97th Anthrax gig!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Finally, I get to hit number 97. 96 was amazingly the Reunion gig in Chicago back in 2005. I just haven't felt like seeing that same small set over and over to pump my numbers.

Work and what not hasn't allowed me to travel to as many out of town gigs.

I am psyched for the gig here in Arizona!:headbang::kickass:

Unlike in Chicago, I don't want some fat guy bodysurfing to land on me causing me to bust my sternum on the barricade though. :zombie:

Thank you for this posting. Whenever people tell me they think I'm crazy for buying all the music I do, Anthrax in particular, and for going to too many concerts/festivals, in their opinion, I can always refer to people like you, to convince them there are waaaay crazier people out there... Thanks, man! :D

Btw. I'm going to my third Anthrax concert in june. Afghanistan and that Dan Nelson crap came in the way of 3 concerts.

I actually think it's awesome. I wish I could do that. In Australia we get tours every 5 or 6 years yet people in Europe and the USA bitch about bands not touring enough......

it makes u appreciate live music when u live in australia,im quite happy that ive seen anthrax 6 or 7 times,be a luxury to see them over and over though

That's awesome. This Sunday in Las Vegas will be my 13th and I am STOKED to be going. Sucks that its on Sunday night, so getting up for work will suck bad the next morning, but who cares?! Its Anthrax!!!!

That's really cool! I don't go to as many concerts these days as I used to for various reasons. The main ones being ticket prices and health issues. I would love to have gone to 97 concerts total, let alone one band.

Finally, I get to hit number 97. 96 was amazingly the Reunion gig in Chicago back in 2005. I just haven't felt like seeing that same small set over and over to pump my numbers.

Work and what not hasn't allowed me to travel to as many out of town gigs.

I am psyched for the gig here in Arizona!:headbang::kickass:

Unlike in Chicago, I don't want some fat guy bodysurfing to land on me causing me to bust my sternum on the barricade though. :zombie:

Wow, you are a loooohoohoozer! hahaha, just kidding:lol: ...kinda':Smug:

I really wish I could have gone to Vegas first then come back here.

I also didn't get off of work for when they were here earlier for KUPD fest.

I want to make number 100 special.

Living in Europe for 3 years helped as it is easy getting around. Plus, I lived in Detroit area and went to school in Columbus Ohio area where you could get to many different cities.

When I was younger, I could do all of that. It isn't as easy now.:erk:

That said, I will fly to Chicago for an Anthrax reunion or San Francisco for a Faith No More reunion so it might not be as many but I do make the few more special.:headbang::kickass:

97?! What the fuck! I've yet to see them once. They always skip my land (like 90% of the metal bands do) :( maybe one day.....

Lucky those who were able to witness the band live.I'm edging to 40 & still cant figure out where & when can i watch em' live for real!! Some of u s are just not that lucky..at least there's UTube...