A bulletin one of my friends posted a few hours ago

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
Reposted for your pleasure:

for real if ur reading this i dont give a fuck just keep reading untell the typing stops i got a call from BIG BIRD and if u dump me at least have the balls to call me and tell me y wen u know i dident do a dame thing to u i think u wanted to do this the hole time we went out is get me to fuck u and say i left u thats wat i think cause we "were happy" then we dident talk for 2 fucking days and u fucking went off FOR NO REASON AT ALL and i dont give a fuck wat u or any one thinks about me no more i really could care less for real and u said every morning day and night that nothing would break us up but looks like u broke us up u know wat im done wasting my time wit all this bull shit dont look at me say hi at school or even get ur friends to say shit to me ok have a nice life wit out me BITCH.....................................................................................................................................................HAVE FUN

LINE BREAKS, PUNCTUATION AND... you know what, fuck it, just take them out back and shoot them.

Roll.gif

I moused over the thread title and it said "bla bla bla just got a call from BIG BIRD bla bla" as a preview. I LOLed at that alone and was pretty disappointed when I opened the thread and realized this person didn't actually get a call from THE big bird. Imagine the hilarity that could have ensued...

"for real if ur reading this i dont give a fuck just keep reading untell the typing stops i got a call from BIG BIRD and..."

That there is a pre-curser to endless comedic opportunities! Too bad this person fucking failed it big time.

Hahha, that was really hard to read, but funny! Why is it so hard to type the words "you" for some people? You got your hands on home row, and you tap them out. I don't know. Maybe it's a phone text thing. Which I don't blame anyone for using U, with texting. I have a cheap bastard phone and I swear it took me fifteen minutes to text "Happy Thanksgiving". Which became, Happy Turkey, because I was about to scream.