A couple of Newfs heading to Toronto

Greetings fellow Newfies and Opeth/Tool fans!

I'll be at the Tool show this Saturday for sure. Cannot fucking wait.

Enjoy the show!

Ruby Eyes said:

Enjoy the show!

Maynard is not getting any better, and the show was cancelled due to doctor's orders. There is no reschedule date, only refunds. (I feel sorry for the people with scalped tickets.)

Here is the article. Word around the grapevine that there are more cancellations this week to come.

Hopefully they will be able to play in Detroit on Friday. At least Opeth will be playing here on Sunday.

warsofwinter said:
Hey everyone..... I haven't posted here much in the last four years. How are you all?. The three guys in my new band Oceanic are leaving this thursday to fly to Toronto.. we will be attending Tool and Isis on the 23rd, Chili Peppers and Volta on the 25th and Opeth on the 26th. Just wanted to know if there are any other crazy fucks flying long distances and paying thousands of dollars to see these band. Would like to meet some fans who are dedicated to music and aren't complaing over the $50 - $80 price range of tickets. We will arrive in toronto at 9 thursday morning and won't be leaving until wednesday of the fallowing week. My cell number is 1 (709) 638 - 0206.

All we have planned so far would be the shows and maybe checking out some local jazz musicians so if anyone would like to join us on one of those nights please call... or even if you have imformation on what bars to attend for good jazz then please contact us.

If any of you want to check out my band .. we are called Oceanic and you can find us at www.oceanicband.com

Hey bro, just so you know, the Opeth show is on the 25th, not the 26th. The Mars Volta are playing the 25th and the 26th at the ACC.

I'm planning on going to the Opeth show on the 25th. That should be fun, Ill pull some strings to maybe get a longer setlist.

Ruby Eyes said:

Enjoy the show!

The setlist kicked ass

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Wings / 10,000 Days
break
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

Incredible visuals. Maynard sounded great. Justin, Adam, and Danny are a machine playing together.

Opeth would have been a much better opening band that Isis. That would be the perfect concert.

MixGrafix said:
Maynard is not getting any better, and the show was cancelled due to doctor's orders. There is no reschedule date, only refunds. (I feel sorry for the people with scalped tickets.)

Here is the article. Word around the grapevine that there are more cancellations this week to come.

Hopefully they will be able to play in Detroit on Friday. At least Opeth will be playing here on Sunday.

Well, I went to the Toronto show, and it was fucking deadly!

CladInDarkness said:
Long long looooooooooooong time no see!

So is this Brian, Coy, John, Casey or Chris?

If anyone else here hasn't heard Clad In Darkness, check them out. They are fucking great!