A Fair Judgment

BANNEDadrian said:
you're arguing with me about the english language, and you come up with this nonsensical failure of a post?
Adrian, crawl back into your hole man. No one wants you, yes, still.

BANNEDadrian said:
actually it's completely different from "through - thru"

judgment is, and has been, the accepted correct way to spell the word in america for generations

judgement is the british way

get over it you frenchy bastard

The reason your country has different spelling for certain words is because its founders were stupid and couldn't spell. (Looks at Ireland and south west England).

BANNEDadrian said:
actually it's completely different from "through - thru"

judgment is, and has been, the accepted correct way to spell the word in america for generations

judgement is the british way

get over it you frenchy bastard

BTW, americans butchered the english language.

I'll stick with the original words the way they were meant to be spelled. BAI BAI.

from wikipedia:
"Traditionally, the word has been spelled judgment in all forms of the English language. However, the spelling judgement (with e added) largely replaced judgment in the United Kingdom in a non-legal context. In the context of the law, however, judgment is preferred. This spelling change contrasts with other similar spelling changes made in American English, which were rejected in the UK. In the US at least, judgment is still preferred and judgement is considered incorrect by many American style guides. As with many such spelling differences, both forms are equally acceptable in Canadian English and Australian English. In New Zealand English the form judgment is the preferred spelling in dictionaries, newspapers and legislation, although the variant judgement can also be found in all three categories."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment

so in this case the Americans still use the correct form and the British 'butchered' the word...

Hypnos said:
from wikipedia:
"Traditionally, the word has been spelled judgment in all forms of the English language. However, the spelling judgement (with e added) largely replaced judgment in the United Kingdom in a non-legal context. In the context of the law, however, judgment is preferred. This spelling change contrasts with other similar spelling changes made in American English, which were rejected in the UK. In the US at least, judgment is still preferred and judgement is considered incorrect by many American style guides. As with many such spelling differences, both forms are equally acceptable in Canadian English and Australian English. In New Zealand English the form judgment is the preferred spelling in dictionaries, newspapers and legislation, although the variant judgement can also be found in all three categories."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment

so in this case the Americans still use the correct form and the British 'butchered' the word...

Fuck, that is one big burn...

Though A Fair Judgement is underrated, its definitly not Mike's best solo. Hours of Wealth is better example I think. There are many more that I like, would have to compare them, and im too busy listening to Camel right now.

daz436 said:
That's why he answered with a fruitless peice of research right?

I doubt he did that research just to comment on your post, but hey, you never know... the internet is full of weird people with time on their hands...