nyc 2/23 setlist

T-Rat said:
geez, i'm sorry to hear that so many of you haven't seen 'em live yet...
it's the best thing since sexual intercourse!
It would be hard for it to live up to Porcupine Tree live though!

^ I disagree totally with you on this one Jude, I saw Porcupine Tree three days after seeing Arthur Lee's band called "Love!"

A L's Love were miles better, but Opeth live, well, light years ahead of both bands listed above... Really.

When Opeth grace our shore's again... "Book tickets Early!"

I can't wait to hear their beautiful thunder again. :D

See below for a review of the Oxford gig...

http://www.caughtinthecrossfire.com/music/live/388 :worship:

Enjoy. :headbang:

T-Rat said:
well, PT's guitar solos are nothing compared to opeth's... mike is a way better guitarist than steve...
Oh definitely, but IMO Steve is a better songwriter which is what PT is about. Both are very good but I like Steve's more. Besides, he's much more adventurous and innovative in his writing.

Jude said:
It would be hard for it to live up to Porcupine Tree live though!

PT live is incredible. The deadwing tour had some amazing work with the live animation and such and was definately one of the best concerts Ive been too. I wouldn't rate them on a who's better than whom basis though... Both bands are great to see live!

AFairJudgement0 said:
PT live is incredible. The deadwing tour had some amazing work with the live animation and such and was definately one of the best concerts Ive been too. I wouldn't rate them on a who's better than whom basis though... Both bands are great to see live!
I can't wait till I see Opeth.

But yeah, PT live is TIGHT.