White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity
Deliverance

Probably not the right order, but those are the songs \m/ the crowd (and me) were screaming so much for so many songs to be played, mike himself actually played the first riff of master's apprentices alone a few times, and the whole band played about 30-45 seconds of harvest. Then we did a heavy metal trivia about Manowar. It rocked, and deliverance was the encore.

Those aren't exactly the shortest songs.

I was dissapointed though, Mike said he would take one request from one member of the audience, and he pointed directly at me. Even my friends thought he pointed at me. Anyway, I yelled "CRIMSON!" as loud as I could, but I don't think he heard me :(

Rødt_Og_Svart said:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity
Deliverance

No Closure? Man, you guys missed out as that track is fantastic live.

Anyway, looks like they've started substituting The Leper Affinity for The Drapery Falls. This is after they started substituting The Amen Corner for Demon of the Fall.

Looks like they're warming up for the Chronology shows by varying the setlist a bit every couple of shows or so.

Dark One said:
Anyway, looks like they've started substituting The Leper Affinity for The Drapery Falls. This is after they started substituting The Amen Corner for Demon of the Fall.

Looks like they're warming up for the Chronology shows by varying the setlist a bit every couple of shows or so.

Thats awesome. Id rather here leper live than TDF. Such a great tune!

Rødt_Og_Svart said:
Yes they did play closure, I forgot to add it!

Too much headbanging \m/

It would seem so far that all of the following tracks are definites for the Chronology set:

Under The Weeping Moon
The Amen Corner
Demon of the Fall
White Cluster
The Leper Affinity
The Drapery Falls
Deliverance
Closure
Ghost of Perdition
The Baying of the Hounds
The Grand Conjuration

Hopefully (aside from a Morningrise track) they'll throw in a few more surprises for the Chronology set.

Dark One said:
Wondering that myself, which leads me to believe it'll be Black Rose Immortal because that song may just be too long for the non-chronology sets.

Agreed. I figured they'd play at least 2 songs from every album, but that song is long enough to be two Opeth songs :p

Someone said they saw A Fair Judgement written on the stage setlist but it wasn't played. So i'm guessing that will be in the Chrono as well.

I am so psyched for tuesday!! Im kind of sad they wont be pulling to many crazy tunes at random, because they are saving them for the chronology set.

But whatever they play will indeed make me happy. I love the setlist anyways. Ghost of perdition,white cluster, closure,and under the weeping moon will make very happy.

SPLASTiK said:
Agreed. I figured they'd play at least 2 songs from every album, but that song is long enough to be two Opeth songs :p

I figured they'd play two from each as well. Under the Weeping Moon is fantastic, but I'd definitely love to hear The Twilight Is My Robe or In Mist She Was Standing as well from Orchid.

From Morningrise, in addition to our guess of the almighty BRI, since Advent and To Bid You Farewell have been played on previous tours, I'd love to hear Nectar. Mikael has previously stated his distaste for The Night and the Silent Water, so Nectar would seem a natural second choice here. However, given the length of BRI, you may be right about the one track = two tracks thing here.

SPLASTiK said:
Someone said they saw A Fair Judgement written on the stage setlist but it wasn't played. So i'm guessing that will be in the Chrono as well.

Possibly, it would make sense that two Deliverance tracks make their way into the set. I just hope it isn't at the expense of older tracks that they never play or something.