4. The Baying Of The Hounds
5. Closure
6. Under The Weeping Moon
7. The Grand Conjuration
8. The Drapery Falls

Encore:
9. Deliverance

-Vince

Oh yeah, Mulder and Scully. Well, they introduced a song from My Arms, Your Hearse, and I'm not familiar with that album, and what he said sounded to me like Mulder and Scully. "This one is called Mulder and Scully", he said.
I was all like, cool! I love that show!

-Vince

EvilVince said:
Oh yeah, Mulder and Scully. Well, they introduced a song from My Arms, Your Hearse, and I'm not familiar with that album, and what he said sounded to me like Mulder and Scully. "This one is called Mulder and Scully", he said.
I was all like, cool! I love that show!

-Vince

Going by past setlists that would probably be The Amen Corner.. Which sounds nothing like Mulder and Scully.

Lmao, anyway. That made me laugh!

Everyone should now refer to The Amen Corner as Mulder and Scully! Fuck yeah! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm thinking it would be The Amen Corner too... none of the songs on that album sound like "Mulder and Scully."

Mulder and Scully :headbang:

mulderandscully.jpg

It was a really good show last night...I didn't watch any other bands tho...was too late for DT and didnt like Devildriver that much, their sound was terrible...Opeth was awesome as always, had me laughin a lot too...overall a great show...:headbang:

biggsy said:
haaahaha! goodun nobiss i like it:) i wish theyd encore with DOTF again:(

I've only had the privilege of seeing them on this current tour and they closed with Deliverance. I loved it (and it was a great closing song!), but next time I really hope I get to hear DotF, not so much because I prefer it, but because I want to hear as much of them as possible. I just hope I get to see them again in Canada.

That show last night kicked ass!!! WHAT'S WITH ALL THE PREPPIES AND HARDCORE DANCERS?!?!?! Opeth is bringing in some weird crowds. Oh well, they still owned.

Nice Aborted shirt Jake :D

LifeDepraved said:
That show last night kicked ass!!! WHAT'S WITH ALL THE PREPPIES AND HARDCORE DANCERS?!?!?! Opeth is bringing in some weird crowds. Oh well, they still owned.

Nice Aborted shirt Jake :D

Hey hey hey, nothing wrong with dressing preppy...just because we don't wear all black and corpse paint like you, doesn't mean some of us don't know good music.

I was there. Kickass show. I was up front. Had an Isis shirt on, and a backwards White Sox hat.