A Fair Judgment

i was about to create the "blimey is an asshole" thread, then i realized what forum i was on :erk:

The Deliverance album is my favorite. Wreath is the only song on the album I don't care for. MA is repetitive, but great in other parts.

A Fair Judgement is great. When I saw that Opeth played this track on their recent Euro tour I got excited. Unfortunately, they didn't bring it back to the US with them. I guess they played it at the Chronology shows, but not for the others. Maybe they'll add it to the Orlando setlist ???

Oh my christ. I must be the only one that thinks Mike's solos have emotion in them (bluesy too), whereas Peter solo's are more generic.

Peter loves arpeggiated runs, it seems. That's what I saw live, at any rate. When he does rarely solo. Does he solo less now than before?

ok, im listening to a fair dsjødsjmænt right now;
solos:
(from 508 + up)
Mike: bluesy nd guud
6:15 + up
Mike: slow->faster, bluesy, nice.
Peter: slow, still somewhat bluesy, lovin it lol...
anyway... yeah theyr both rly good, but i find peters is beter.. i get a kick(as in i like it a lot, not it makes me laugh) when it goes low-high in arpeggiostyles... iunno, just rly like peters better...

Peters solos tend to have a weird sound to them. Almost like disharmony and such. I love Mike's solo's too but i really find that the most evil solo's come from peter. Mike's have more emotion but when Im listening to evil music, I like to be scared and I really do appreciate Peter's arepeggio solo's because they do sound evil.