A few questions for Oyvind

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey Oyvind,

A couple of months ago, in an email you said you wanted to sing on the new Arcturus disc, doing both black and clean vocals. However, once you moved into Sweden, you were also out of the project. Have you heard the new Arcturus and what do you think of it?

Does this mean your living in Sweden may also affect your future with Spiral Architect?

What projects/bands are you actively involved in these days?

Thanks!

I have only heard one or two songs from the new Arcturus-album, and that was quite some time ago. I'm waiting for Sverd to send me a copy so that I can sit down and listen to the whole album.

I don't think that me moving to Sweden will affect my role in Spiral Architect, but I know that I will have to fly quite a few times between Stockholm and Oslo when I´m gonna do the vocals. I predict many a month before my vocals will be done.

I´m active in Spiral Architect and Scariot.

-Öyvind

Well that great to hear that SA is still moving.....but could you guys be just a little bit faster than Watchtower on making an other album. And by the way , your vocal is excellent on the album (SA), and i wouln't change it for the next one.

Cheers

Which Scariot albums does Oyvind sing on? I went to the Scariot site and it doesn't have discography information that detailed...

Kevin