A Fine Day to Exit

crimsonfloyd

Apr 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
I loved Alternative 4, but when I got Eterity it board me to death. I've heard one song off of the new album, "Panic", and I think its great. DO you think I'll like the new album?

Hey Crimson Floyd!
There are always possibilities... Fine Day to exit is really great stuff, and maybe up with Judgement Ánathemas best album.
In opposite to Alternative4 it is more album, because the melodies change more than on A4. A4 has a very very strong beginning but flows a bit down to the more depressive sounds later on. In AFTDE there´s more tension over the whole thing, and so it is IMHO a more balanced album. But you will be surprised anyway.

Best Wishes,

Beyond

Eternity boring?!?!?!?!?!? Anyways AFDTE is very good. Try it out. Then get The Silent Enigma. From Judgement just download the fantastic title track. It's not such a great record but it's decent... Oh fuck, just get 'em all!

A Fine Day To exit is an excellent, only two songs i cant really get into, Pressure and Looking OUtside Inside, ill soon like them.

Originally posted by sol83
Eternity boring?!?!?!?!?!? Anyways AFDTE is very good. Try it out. Then get The Silent Enigma. From Judgement just download the fantastic title track. It's not such a great record but it's decent... Oh fuck, just get 'em all!

oh i though you would recommend pentecost III