A gift from Circus Maximus & ProgPower USA

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Circus Maximus & I would like to thank you for your support over the years.

Click on the following link to download the alternate version of "Silence from Angels Above" that was released as a Japanese bonus track:

http://progpowerusa.com/site/circus-maximus-silence-track/
password: progpowerusa

**Please note that this will only be available for a limited amount of time.

This was my description from August 2007:

Original (4 minutes): Acoustic guitar dominates, vocal tempo is slow without much variation, just a bit of lush keys added for the chorus that lead into a brief spacey interlude before it drops back down to the same acoustic arrangements, harmony kicks in, plain slow key approach continue after chorus until the song fades out.

New (6 minutes): Bluesy Stevie Ray Vaughn style guitar solo leads into the electric riff version of the original with a bit of improv (almost 2 minutes total), guitar stops and lush piano takes over (no guitar to be found), vocal tempo a bit quicker, same style 1st verse/chorus as original, electric guitar hits along with Aryeon style keys, uptempo jazzy verse and harmony follows , Mike hits a fucking monster note, "Long I ago I made AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA choice," more harmonies with both guitar and piano, songs goes "electric & heavy" if you will with full blown guitar/bass along side much more intense vocal style, abrupt SX style fade out

Downloaded.

Thanks Glenn, Mike and the rest of the Circus Maximus guys!

Edit: This thing sounds absolutely incredible. Glenn, make them play this version on Saturday. (not sure I can attend Wed. yet) haha

Awesome version of the song. Definitely want to hear this live...

Thanks to the band for making this available! :headbang: