A gift from Circus Maximus & ProgPower USA

Actually, I transferred it to my server (so I could listen on the good speakers), and with .wma files I may not be able to use a music program, but the file info has a player in it, which allows me to listen. So, I LOVE IT!!!!

Actually, I transferred it to my server (so I could listen on the good speakers), and with .wma files I may not be able to use a music program, but the file info has a player in it, which allows me to listen. So, I LOVE IT!!!!

Excellent! For the record, VLC handles .wma files just fine. Its open source freeware and it works well on my MacBook! I had to get something better than iTunes to play MP3s. Not a fan of iTunes!

Looking forward to making it down to my PC later which has a killer stereo hooked up to it! ;-)

the song sounds AWESOME!!!!! thanks to the band and GLenn for posting this for us!!

Wow... this is significantly better than the original. It seems this should have been the regular version, and the other track the bonus track.

I'll second the request that this version be played during one of their two sets.

Zod

Darn! Already bought the Jap version. It did however make me throw in their 1st cd back in, and now I had to buy 2 Midweek Mayhem tix so I can see them twice!! There goes trying to save money.