Circus Maximus at ProgPower USA

Prog_Please

Apr 25, 2008
San Francisco
This is my personal favorite band on the ballot. Any other Circus Maximus fans going to the PPUSA? If so, I'm curious what songs you're hoping they play. Here are my top choices:

1. Ultimate Sacrifice!!!!! I love the ending
2. Sin
3. Abyss
4. Wither
5. Silence From Angels Above

Kinda a weird top 5, but I'd love to see it done! :headbang:

I might go just for them but I'm gonna see if I can just buy a ticket off someone for 1 day only so I don't have to spend $120 but we'll see. I doubt it right now.

Ooooh, I'd really like to see these guys again, but this is on the wrong continent for me. Is there a homepage somewhere?

/SE

I think i will be there.. have bought the ticket at least.. now i just have to get some vaction from work..
Prog_Please, i guess we`ll see some of the songs mentioned there..

I got my ticket for Progpower as well sorted out.:)

But today i found out that my boss have booked a trip to Thailand around that time. He might not be my boss then anyway..:lol:

I'll be there from Wed night to the end... Looking forward to Pagan Maximus as well as getting to see CM and Pagan's Mind live once again...

I'm THRILLED to get to see CM live again that I will be happy whatever they play!!!! Ultimate Sacrifice would kick ass tho...

I'll be there, working on the crew, but I have seen & enjoyed every CM performance @ Prog Power USA so far. Just because I'm working doesn't mean I won't enjoy your set! :heh:

and that's the truth... I got to watch J-Dub and Rick during the Riverside set last year (side stage) - as entertaining as the band on stage :p

fooooooooor the gloooooory of theeeee empayar!

CM owns, ill be watching you guys melt faces at pp again this year.

Looks as if the Pagan's Maximus show could be sold out... I'm glad I got my ticket when I did!!!!

EDIT - seems the site was just actin' up - so I think you can still get tix :)

Wish I was going...but songs I still want them to play...

Wither
Sane No More
Arrival of Love
Sin
The Prophecy

Ok most have picked 5 but I'm going to throw in one or two more...

Abyss
Wither
Ultimate Sacrifice
Sin
Alive
Imperial Destruction
A Darkened Mind

Thanks to all the guys at CM for stepping up and playing a full second set at the Midweek Mayhem! I can't wait to see both sets at ProgPower USA!!!

This is a double edged sword - I like Pagan's Mind alot and I really was looking forward to seeing Pagan's Maximus but CM is top of my faves list with Kamelot, so more of them is like ::insert angelic voices here::

And it kinda works out - Pagan's Mind is playing Jaxx 9/15 and I'll get two sets of both bands in less than a week...

It's much needed good news after the week I've had...