A gift from Circus Maximus & ProgPower USA

For some reason, when I try to save it, it only saves about 170kb...but when I play it streaming, it plays all the way through. Anyone else having this issue?

For some reason, the only way I can listen directly off my computer is to open Windows Media Player first, and then open the file. I tried to get it to load on my iTunes, but the file got messed up in the conversion to AAC.

Love the tune, by the way! Looking forward to hearing Mr. Eriksen on Wednesday, Friday, *and* Saturday nights! Life is good. :)

For some reason, the only way I can listen directly off my computer is to open Windows Media Player first, and then open the file. I tried to get it to load on my iTunes, but the file got messed up in the conversion to AAC.

Love the tune, by the way! Looking forward to hearing Mr. Eriksen on Wednesday, Friday, *and* Saturday nights! Life is good. :)

You need a software that can convert the wma file into Mp3. I had to convert it to get it onto my Ipod. PM me if you need it.

All Mac users need is an app to convert it, found (and free) at the same site where you found one for PCs. Gee...imagine that.

Switch - WMA to MP3 converter

I downloaded it, used it....worked like a champ, MP3 sounds great.

Craig

Craig,

Have you discovered the magic of VLC yet? It pretty much plays everything I've thrown at it and was much better at connecting to my Windows 2003 Server and playing songs directly off of it. Its also much lighter than iTunes. And if you are so inclined, it is an open source product, so you can also DL the source and have "fun" with it. After doing that crap all day, I'm just not in the mood to code at night (especially for free).

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html