A Girl's First Time

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
(Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)
It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head
bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.
He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible.
As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful.Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.
After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time having a tooth pulled.

Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinking? PERVERT I know what you were thinking!

Because I fucking want to. I mean, FUCK!!!! She needs to be sent to Tranquility Bay, and taught some fucking upstanding christian morals. Goddamn it. And I'll have you know that I have not had my tooth pulled, and I shall not until I am married, because that is how god wants it.

All you morons need to go downtown find a cheap, filthy whorehouse with gorgeous eastern european girls and get laid. And order the 3 in one package cause you got lots of sexual energy and retardeness to get out of your system.

how can you call everyone who read that and thought it was about fuckin a pervert? you're the one who wrote that trying to make it seem like it was about fuckin. im sure you had to rewrite some things and read it a few times over to make sure it was convincing. i am not a pervert, no no no, YOU are infact the true pervert. and so is your brother. and yo mamma.
-neal