A Hilarious Story...

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
One day I was getting out of the shower and went to go and dry off in my room. All of a sudden I hear a buzzing noise, so I look and sure enough there is a bee! I find the nearest thing to swat it with, which so happens to be a 6 inch ruler, and climb up on my bed and try to kill the thing. Of course it evades me for a minute or so, but I finally get it. After I get it I come to the realization that 1) I am naked, 2) the blind is all the way up, and 3) there are people outside. I get off my bed and put my underwear on and close the blind. I don't know if anyone saw me, but if they did they would have seen a tall white guy on his bed going crazy with a ruler in his hand.

HAH!!! people thinking "dude's tryin' to measure it for the whole neighborhood to see"

Or you could have been like quagmire when lois was kicking ass in "lethal weapons"...

"Hello? 911? Yeah... yeah it's me, Quagmire..... uh huh... it's stuck in a window this time."

so that dudes goin skitz and angry while naked with a ruler in his hand = he has a weenie weener. but thats only to the perrson that didnt know there was a bee there:D