A Katatonic song for you to download...

Valafar. Your stuff is class. Vocals were a bit fuzzy but other than that the music was really cool. The riff in larvae phase soul is class. Did anybody else notice that the drumbeat in ego ghost sounds the same as the beat in some michael jackson song. lol its class! Nice leads and solos too.

great!
i like the song man...dont liked too much the vocals but the rythm is awesome and very katatonia-ish :D

A Stranger said:
Valafar. Your stuff is class. Vocals were a bit fuzzy but other than that the music was really cool. The riff in larvae phase soul is class. Did anybody else notice that the drumbeat in ego ghost sounds the same as the beat in some michael jackson song. lol its class! Nice leads and solos too.

hey, thanks a lot for your comments!!

speaking of Michael jackson ....im planning to cover that song "...just beat it!"
( i dont remember the title)...

i'll get your whole EP as soon as i can.
i like to listen to new stuff carefully.

see u around!

hi valafar, I have listen your song ... and it's sound great, I like your dark voice, and the riffing play rocks \,,/ my compliment! friend!!!!! :headbang:

Pretty good, Valafar. Do you like Depeche mode? It sounds like you do...

I would suggest that you do a little backing/harmonic vocals to support your lead vocals. Otherwise good.