a little question

stamate_filip said:
From what I know Novembers Doom released only one demo tape, right?
So, my question is if the songs from that demo or the demo tape itself are to be found somewhere.

thanks!

You are correct. The first "demo' recorded was actually released on a 7" from Gutted/Metal merchant records, and under the old band name, Laceration. We got an offer from that 7" and recorded the full length from Avantgarde, and put those two songs on "Amid Its Hallowed Mirth". After that CD, we recorded a new 2 song deom called "Her Tears Drop", and we just included those two songs on the Dark Symphonies re-release of "Amid its Hallowed Mirth".

Hope this helps!

I'll look for the demos... I'm on an eBay bidding spree with one cent CD's right now... one person has 50 cents shipping on each for them... I have high bids on around a dozen so far...

I found a Sealed copy of Dark Tranquillity - Enter Suicidal Angels on eBay... but apparently it's not are so I should buy it cheaper somewhere else...

i have only 2 final copies of the pre Novembers Doom (Laceration) 7"s left, and one test pressing of it as well. The Demo tape, I thnk I may have 2 around as well. There were only 1000 7"s made, and ONLY 200 demo tapes, so that is VERY rare. Maybe we could have some sort of contest give-away on this board...

give one to the first person who can conclusively prove psychic or paranormal ability

hedgehog.jpg