A lot Happened Last Week

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I graduatated last week, very good to be out of high school. I just got my own apartment with my fiancee, and i am almost 100% moved in, low income place and its half-way decent. $312/month and i work 35 hr weeks so its not bad at all.

ill be going to college in September to take some classes for CCNA (Cisco Semester II) and to get my Microsoft Certification's.

This whole month has been crazy, got a new job, a place to live, im with my fiancee, got to meet my guitar influence, Jeff and see Nevermore, In Flames, Evergrey, Throwdown, Disturbed & Fireball Ministry.

its all been crazy but its a good thing. With me luck guys! :headbang:

congrats. i imagine it's a scary yet relieving feeling to finally be out of the next.

I look forward to the idea someday but it won't happen for quite some time, for I see the major possibility that within 6 months I'll be needing 10-20,000$ surgery that my insurance won't cover. Hooray for debt.:Smokin: At least i'll be off work 6 weeks.

thx guys!

ill be getting internet hooked up to my apartment within' this week or the next so i might be AWAL for a short time. thx agian! gotta finish moving!!

Grats and have fun with your new home. :headbang:

I guess there is a party for all your Ultimate Metal friends? With free alcohol and plane tickets? :loco:

I have to give you credit. I've been out of highschool for a year and I still live with my parents, can't get a job where I even work 35 hrs a week... my job gives me $7.35... There arent even places around here for 312/month. I'd like to get out of here and start living on my own to give it a try, but damn. haha... good luck, again

It will be weird for me to live with another person in the house again (later this year). It's been about 9 years, just me and the cats in this house. I have 5 acres of land (bonfire!) I always imagined I'd become the weird old lady neighbor with a housefull of cats and birds that will eat out of my hand when I go outside :loco: (and blasts metal to scare the children little away). heehee

fiancee out of highschool? damn!

I've been out of highschool for 2 years now, living at home, making like 2 grand a month, i could have moved out if i hadn't bought my car, oh well.

Congratulation, I hope you enjoy it, I know I would be.