A Lower Deep ink deal with Turkey Vulture Records

This Just In...

:erk: Due to an unfortunate family emergency A Lower Deep will not be able to play the show this weekend at Insomnia. Members of the band still plan to attend the Feb 2nd CIIC show, and will be bringing plenty of copies of their CD for those who wish to purchase one.

The show will go on as planned with the remaining four bands. And if I can find a suitable replacement quickly enough, I'll fill the spot.

Thanks,

~Hoyt.

We regret we will not be able to play the show at the Insomnia this weekend. Tim's father had a massive stroke and Tim is needed at home. Family must come first in this kind of trying situation but we will make this show up in the coming weeks. We appreciate the understanding of all the fans and the promoters, Paula, Joe and Hoyt, and everyone's support. Please head on out to Insomnia this weekend and support all the great bands, it will be an awesome line up.

We regret we will not be able to play the show at the Insomnia this weekend. Tim's father had a massive stroke and Tim is needed at home. Family must come first in this kind of trying situation but we will make this show up in the coming weeks. We appreciate the understanding of all the fans and the promoters, Paula, Joe and Hoyt, and everyone's support. Please head on out to Insomnia this weekend and support all the great bands, it will be an awesome line up.
Wow dude ,that really sucks! Yes, family does come first. I hope his father has a good recovery without any long-term damage.

Life has a strange way of throwing bumps in the road...

Thanks Rick, Tim's dad is an older gentlemen so it doesn't look great, totally paralyzed on one side. But people have recovered atleast in some measure before, so we are all praying for the best. We appreciate everyone's concern, I know Tim really does. He is overwelmed with things to take care of right now, so many it's hard to think of them all. But we have gotten so many emails and messages today that I know that makes him feel very appreciative for all the concern and support.

Billy

To all the fans and friends,

Thanks for all your prayers, concern, and support. It is greatly appreciated. My dad is doing well all things considered. He is out of ICU now and in a regular hospital room. It is the beginning of a long hard road, but we are hoping that a great recovery can be made as he gets into the rehabilitation phase.

Thanks again for your support,
Tim Umstead

Totally understood, my friend. May God bless & be with Tim and his family during this trying time. See y'all in a week! Can't wait to hear Black Marys!:kickass::headbang:

Just wanted to update everyone because we have had so many write and wish Tim and his family well in this trying time. I'm sad to say that Tim's dad passed away today. Please keep Tim in your thoughts and prayers as he deals with this loss and again thank you all for your overwhelming support and concern.

Just wanted to update everyone because we have had so many write and wish Tim and his family well in this trying time. I'm sad to say that Tim's dad passed away today. Please keep Tim in your thoughts and prayers as he deals with this loss and again thank you all for your overwhelming support and concern.
:cry: I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim and his family during this very difficult time. God bless you all!