A matchmaking thread

manuelgv said:
I am a boy
and want someone who worships me
someone who worships you , ok
2000%204-16%20Worship%203%20girls.JPG
:D

I'm looking for an attractive, 18-25 year old girl, she must be thin and large breasted, and own sheep and live in NZ... o_O

or a 46 year old cross dressing hick from tennesse who can whistle like a bird.

:err:

Hey ladies..I'm just about legal (January 17th)

And these are my eyes:
eyes.JPG

But I met this one girl one time (in real life, suprisingly)...she had black hair, blue eyes, and I had a dream about her...and she was wearing an Opeth shirt in my dream. I was in love. She's my dream girl. I call her Cassandra because I don't know her real name. I will find you, Cassandra.

nØthing said:
Hey ladies..I'm just about legal (January 17th)

And these are my eyes:
eyes.JPG

But I met this one girl one time (in real life, suprisingly)...she had black hair, blue eyes, and I had a dream about her...and she was wearing an Opeth shirt in my dream. I was in love. She's my dream girl. I call her Cassandra because I don't know her real name. I will find you, Cassandra.
well i have a beautiful neice, who's 17 i recon she would like you :) but i think you live to far away :erk:

manuelgv said:
I am a boy
and want someone who worships me
Saying you're a 21 year old boy shows that you're childlike and immature, if you'd have said that you were a 21 year old man then that would have indicated you were more mature and more of a man. Most 21 year old males want to be called men and most 21 year old females want to be called girls.