A matchmaking thread

Ethereal Sage said:
Not sure if my post was misunderstood, but the second part of it was asking Xeno who the woman is that is stopping him from taking part in this thread.
ah right i see, :eek: well thats just typical of me, and i am tired , but i wont use it as an excuse :D oh well i might be able to find you someone , you never know :wave:

You know what they say about pictures...

ep0402.jpg

...they make you wanna gag on a pitchfork and puke.

I had a point to make with this picture, but reading all your posts has given me a bout of amnesia. Excuse me while I go molest fugly ducklings with a stick.

I prefer leading a lonesome, depressing life, isolating myself from society in my basement yet wishing I could someday get out of this miserable place.

Reactions: Taliesin and Hitori
Protocol said:
You know what they say about pictures...

ep0402.jpg

...they make you wanna gag on a pitchfork and puke.

I had a point to make with this picture, but reading all your posts has given me a bout of amnesia. Excuse me while I go molest fugly ducklings with a stick.
wwwooooo what a cool pic, i need to go and see them hahaha :D

Incendiare said:
I prefer leading a lonesome, depressing life, isolating myself from society in my basement yet wishing I could someday get out of this miserable place.
Right my love, you need cheering up by meeeee, and i think your one of the nicest ppl on this board, so if you havent met anyone yet, then i think you need a good night out over xmas, and let your hair down and enjoy yourself, then there's got to be more to life than the basement, ring a friend and go to the pics , then have a few drinks , i'm sure there must be someone you like ,
somewere, well anyway you have a nice xmas and a great newyear, from susie xx :wave:

lady of bodom said:
I think ill never meet anyone. ehh Im used to it thoue.. :)
why do you all feel this way , come on girls cheer up , this is terrible, you need to do the same as i have told incendiare, and play out and enjoy xmas ok, you take care and enjoy from susie xx :wave: