A matchmaking thread

my PC mouse has long hair...:err: I mean, I want a girl with long hair:)
and someone close to cuddle? only if you count roommates...

Aragorth said:
you can try to cuddle with your roommates. well I dont recommend that :D

noone here to cuddle with me..waahhh...:erk:
Well, maybe I don't express myself very well, I do not know the word for a female roommate, but I have some of those too:) Althought I do not know if they will be here, or if they will even let me get close enough to cuddle...

noone there now, or then? I thought you were taken and I assumed that she wouldn't mind you cuddling...Or I could be just mistaken and have the wrong person in my mind...aarghh, there is someone in my mind. Get it out, Get! Out! I tell you, damn you get out of my head, it's my head not yours...no it's not, o yes it is, hah, that's only what you think, but we know better. What? who? What do you mean? WE!?! It is my head, o yes it is it is our head, yes we loves it...

Caillac said:
So where is the "I want someone to cuddle" queue?

I want to join :)
even though your of the female gender , i will still give you a massive huggg cos i think there's alot of ppl need huggin on this forum, and i'm just a huggie person anyway :)

I think I'll start a 'hug-watching group', cause watching the act of hugging is the next best thing to having one yourself :D

Anyone want to join, if they aren't already in the 'waiting for a hug' line?

Ethereal Sage said:
I think I'll start a 'hug-watching group', cause watching the act of hugging is the next best thing to having one yourself :D

Anyone want to join, if they aren't already in the 'waiting for a hug' line?
yeh i'll join :Spin:
hugging.jpg