A matchmaking thread

Aragorth said:
you're genious, thanks! :)
this is for you :D
Kittens-2-300.jpg

Ethereal Sage said:
How have you been, seeing your thread has been more proficient in finding horny guys, rather than open-minded people seeking multi-leveled friendships? :)
hey its just makes me laugh at the horny boys, and i recon with a bit of work there could be one or two relationships form from my thread, you never know, then again :err:

Life Sucks said:
I'm not horny, I'm just lonley.:( But I'm just posting in this thread for fun more than anything else.
cool post in whenever you feel like it, it wont be long before one of our single beauties try and chat you up ;)

May I make a suggestion, Susie-Q? Maybe you should ask some of the girls or guys if it's ok to post a pic of them in this thread, with some basic info...sort of like placing a private ad...except it isn't so private, but you still get to know people a little better :D

Ethereal Sage said:
May I make a suggestion, Susie-Q? Maybe you should ask some of the girls or guys if it's ok to post a pic of them in this thread, with some basic info...sort of like placing a private ad...except it isn't so private, but you still get to know people a little better :D
ok np, right you heard, sort it if your interested ok and besides i wanna see you all as ppl and not as posts :)