A New Low...

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
METALLICA To Tour With LINKIN PARK, LIMP BIZKIT - Feb. 1, 2003

METALLICA will team up with LINKIN PARK and LIMP BIZKIT for a U.S. stadium tour this summer, according to LINKIN PARK DJ Joe Hahn.

"Once we hit the summer we're going to do a stadium tour with METALLICA and LIMP BIZKIT," Hahn told Launch. "We're excited about [doing] all those [different kinds of] shows because there's different levels of intimacy. You know, the smaller ones being more intimate, but when you get the bigger shows it gets crazier so, it's a trade-off."

Spokespersons for both METALLICA and LIMP BIZKIT couldn't comment on the tour, and no kick-off date or itinerary has yet been announced.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

My predictions for Metallica for this year will be that, they will release an album more aggressive than Load/Re-Load, which will sound like a more mature version of the Black album, but fans will still not take to it and still bag them out for selling out, even though they have returned with a metal album. They will co-headline festivals in Europe with Iron Maiden (already been announced) and get praised for an excellent live show, but still get a bashing for their new material, and for 'selling out'.

Whether that tour rumour is true or not, who gives a shit. Me wants to hear their new material. :)

If Metallica did a black album sounding record I'd be extremely happy. I love that album, its one of my faves by them. Yes, I even like it better than Puppets. Has a great fist in the air kinda kickin' arena rhythm to it, it's great! (Also it clearly has Kirk's best lead work... the solos on the '80s albums were nothing special, on the Black album they are SO catchy and fit the songs perfectly).

One of metal's great moments that album is... just get rid of "Nothing Else Matters" hahaha.

If its as good as the black album ill be very happy indeed, if its as good as Reload I wont be surprised, but like Blitzy said, I just want a tour, I have never seen them live :)

They are amazing live, even now. I wouldn't be suprised if they do tour here either, as they have on the last 3 major tours they have done.

I still quite like Load and Re-Load, but I think their new material will just be more aggresive and rocky like the black album, but more mature sounding like their newer stuff...