Metallica --- Don't get me started....

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I am sure some of you have heard by now that Metallica is heading out on tour with Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park for the summer. Now I know they sold out, changed their music, the whole nine but I never expected this. This is horrible. Its hard to believe a band that released albums like Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning and Master Puppets is going on tour with Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park.

I'm still wondering what's the big fuckin' deal. Metallica are no longer a metal band, what did you expect? Metallica touring with Testament, Nevermore, Death Angel or Napalm Death?. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put one single cent on a tour like that, but is not that big of a deal since they are no longer a metal band.

Even though all those bands suck, I still enjoy Metallica live ( and of course worship their earlier stuff). I probably am just gonna pretend that there are no opening bands and arrive before Metallica starts.

I have yet to see Metallica live...so I think I'd suffer through the opening bands to catch maybe a shadow of what Metallica was.....Hopefully they'll make up for it by playing a lot of old stuff.

Yeah, I read about this on www.theprp.com
How pathetic.

AHAHAHAHAHA The messages that Guardian has on the bottom is funny as hell. "glittergenie: im a sk8er/ goth/ greb" ahahahaha :lol:

Originally posted by Univira
I have yet to see Metallica live...so I think I'd suffer through the opening bands to catch maybe a shadow of what Metallica was.....Hopefully they'll make up for it by playing a lot of old stuff.

Are you kidding? They can't even play the old shit... at least not with Lars on drums...

And w/o Jason, their "battery" is gone...

well they had a good time(the 80's) and then they saw the 90's had more money coming their way
if you see it in financial terms they made a great move
if you see it in music terms they screwed up
and that tour with Limp crapzkit and the other gays is gonna give them at least another 3 ferraris and some other mansions

Originally posted by Papa Josh
Are you kidding? They can't even play the old shit... at least not with Lars on drums...

Are YOU kidding? Jason was ALWAYS the weak link. He should have stayed with Flotsam. Maybe they'll sound as good as they did on Justice without him. You couldn't hear him anyways...

Well, that'll never happen. Sounding as good...

Unless they start practicing again.

Geez. I think I'm a little bitter. Never liked J anyways. Guess it was tough to fill those shoes anyways...

Originally posted by Papa Josh

So that's why they've played mostly older songs the last few times they played live?