A new Mix, probably my best (BLACK DALIAH STYLE)

i was listening it in my laptop and i prefer to give my opinion tomorrow when i listen it better.
but...no black dahlia style, it´s very different.

Yeah...not even close to TBDM style apart from the "bridge" or something. Sounds good though!

Sounds like Soilwork. Not my cup of tea, but it sounds good man. I think the snare could be a little more present in the mix.

Lots of parts reminded me of black daliah.... Anyways, more suggestions would be nice! THanks so far. =)

Hey man I really dig your mix, best of yours I have heard so far.
On first impression these are my thoughts:
Snare sounds a bit too clipped in parts (Gclip?), that or snare comp is to hot. I can here an extra click on the top of the snare. don't know.
But that could be why you can't get the snare any louder/bigger.

At 1:06 where the drums come in Automate the drum bus up for that part with the fill.

Balance within overhang? And overhang just a bit too loud?

Try a staged compression on the main vox bus to glue the elements together a bit more.

Man I am being picky as saying this and as your mixes are far better than mine lol take it all with a grain of salt.
Cheers.

Hey man I really dig your mix, best of yours I have heard so far.
On first impression these are my thoughts:
Snare sounds a bit too clipped in parts (Gclip?), that or snare comp is to hot. I can here an extra click on the top of the snare. don't know.
But that could be why you can't get the snare any louder/bigger.

At 1:06 where the drums come in Automate the drum bus up for that part with the fill.

Balance within overhang? And overhang just a bit too loud?

Try a staged compression on the main vox bus to glue the elements together a bit more.

Man I am being picky as saying this and as your mixes are far better than mine lol take it all with a grain of salt.
Cheers.

Thank you dude.

The snare is a blend of the real snare and a bit of slate.. I can't get slate stuff right. Without any sort of eq/comp is sounds too flat to me, but when I add ANY I get that peculiar tick sound in the snare.

I have similar issues with slate stuff now and again, I think because the sample is already heavily processed and the transient is very strong and it does not like being messed with. Try a longer attack on the snare comp than you normally would, somewhere between 100 - 200ms with a 5ms release. Try this with the Stillwell Rocket comp, don't use auto gain just crank the compensation slider instead to match you output. I find it brings up the body of the sound without effecting the attack or creating a clicking sound.
Cheers,
Nigel.

Sounds good except the snare has too much low mids for me. Not liking the song though.

Me neither, but that's life.

Guitars are pod farm with my own impulses.

I'd like to reamp them into a 5150, but I'm not sure yet, I'm kind of liking the direction that they're going.