A night to remember...

Larf03

Like a rock
Have anyone purchased it yet?

I have and I have to say that Evergrey has yet to disapoint! I can't wait to see the DVD for this live offering! Granted, the setlist isn't exactly as I would have wanted it but that is a freakishly tight performance and everything is so damn magical...

The vocals on More Than Ever gave me goose bumps... Give it a listen!

yes! excellent excellent. the DVD is going to be awesome, that theater is beautiful, what a great place for a band to play.
the band sounds great, the drums are recorded really really well. I think the backup singers are a great touch and its cool to see Mrs. Englund up there, she has such a great voice. I could do without the attempts to get the crowd to join in on singalongs but that's such a minor complaint.

lizard said:
yes! excellent excellent. the DVD is going to be awesome, that theater is beautiful, what a great place for a band to play.
the band sounds great, the drums are recorded really really well. I think the backup singers are a great touch and its cool to see Mrs. Englund up there, she has such a great voice. I could do without the attempts to get the crowd to join in on singalongs but that's such a minor complaint.

... I actually laughed my ass off when Tom Englund says "Now it would kick some ass if you'd go hey hey over the kick drums here" in recreation day :)