A question about this new album!

CrissLyrae

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2008
Well, this question is really adressed to Michael more than anyone else, but i ve been intrigued since I saw the song titles of the new album.
Is "Shadow of the beast" a reference to the Ps2 game "Shadow of the colossus". I ve been wondering that since I know that Michael is a ps2 owner, and that this game could be a really good source of inspiration for a music writer.
Anyway this topic is a good opportunity to ask you guys what do you think about this game if you have ever played it?
I think this is one of the most amazing, unique and outstanding adventure game that I have ever seen. Already a classic game in my book!
Hope to have your opinions and maybe an answer to my question (but I would totally understand if Michael wouldn't want to spoil any surprise)
Cheers!

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with Shadow of the Colossus,but i agree with you that the game is inspirational,it is to me and i'm an artist.
But what an amazing game that is!Epic Boss battles followed by an epic soundtrack=Metal!
A seriously underrated game too,it's games like these that really deserve the most attention...