Console video games.

We own an Xbox and a PS2, but neither of them get much play time thanks to World of Warcraft, that addictive bitch of a game.

When I do get around to playing one of the consoles, it's Champions of Norrath 1 & 2 for PS2 and LOTR: The Third Age for Xbox.

I think I'll buy Rome: Total War, I'm a big RTS fan. I'll stop playing WoW shortly... my stupid guild composed of many morons runs raid only late at night on weekdays and I work so I can't stay up late, so everyone is getting better except me. Gay.

I suppose I can understand but the fact remains that Sony is as much an evil conglomerate as MS is (the rootkit, blu-ray DRM, etc.)...so the only company that really won't fuck you in the ass and rape your children is Nintendo.

I agree. I like the games on the PS2 better though, so that's wht I have one. Probably why I'll eventually get a PS3 as well. I need my Final Fantasy and Silent Hill.

alphacorvus said:
I suppose I can understand but the fact remains that Sony is as much an evil conglomerate as MS is (the rootkit, blu-ray DRM, etc.)...so the only company that really won't fuck you in the ass and rape your children is Nintendo.
:)
and i stand by my loyalty to Nintendo..ive been playing their products for 20 years

I would like to play the very first FF I had on SNES ( or was it the second? ), I think I still have it somewhere in a closet.

nope, I never buy games in french, translations really suck and the french expressions are not understandable. Plus, they made no games in french back then.

AsModEe said:
I would like to play the very first FF I had on SNES ( or was it the second? ), I think I still have it somewhere in a closet.
that would be Final Fantasy 4 (or Final Fantasy 2 as it was known in North America)
that game owns!