Video Games anyone?

I'm interested in overwatch, but I'm not much of a multiplayer guy. Might not be worth the time and/or money.

The new Doom was very good. Awesome map design... it's a straight-forward shooter but still keeps it interesting.

The best game I have played recently is a third-party creation called "Unepic". It's an old-school 2D platformer RPG, very similar to Symphony of the Night (one of the best games of all time). If you're a Castlevania/RPG fan then check it out... well worth the $10.

Haven't touched a video game in a year or so, since I played through The Witcher 3 (150 hours or so last summer, awesome game...). I have both extensions installed but feel no drive to play atm.

That being said, I am definitely looking forward to the next Deus Ex episode, due in August. Also, I was all pumped for Dark Souls III when it came out after watching a few videos, but the lust has subsided. I'll perhaps get it on sale for Christmas...

maybe it's stupid because whatever it is i'm sure it's for 8 year old kids and kids tend to like some pretty dumb things

maybe it's stupid because whatever it is i'm sure it's for 8 year old kids and kids tend to like some pretty dumb things
can you make a list of the stuff you liked when you were 8

then after that, make a list of the things you like when you are 31

then after that, make a list of some pretty dumb things

So my wife bought a xbox1 for $250 on amazon prime day or whatever. i can honestly say i have no interest in playing it. i told her to leave it in the closet until xmas. my son like plants vs zombies 2. is there a game i should try to get for myself that might reignite my interest in consoles?

also, what my xbox360 worth if i trade it in to game stop or best buy? $10?

only game i play is marvel contest of champions on my phone.

this pokemon go craze is just fucking gay. i grew up with cool toons like he-man, transformers, voltron, and thundercats.

fuck pikuchu

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I've heard reports of people having car crashes because they are trying to grab Pokemon while driving. I *hope* someone crashes into me while they're playing that.