Video Games anyone?

two teenagers walked into our store the other week and i was like "hi" and they were like "ughggh" and stared into their phones while wandering about for like three minutes then left

only later did i realize they were prolly lookin for pokemon

fuckin world

two teenagers walked into our store the other week and i was like "hi" and they were like "ughggh" and stared into their phones while wandering about for like three minutes then left

only later did i realize they were prolly lookin for pokemon

fuckin world

Two days ago I was doing my usual ritual of reading a book in a quiet local park after work and suddenly it was filled with a dozen or so zombies with eyes glued to cellphones stamping around looking for Pokemon, literally tripping over things because they weren't looking forwards.

Ruined my time.

These turds are uber defensive in regards to their little geocaching hobby. This society of man babies only leads me to believe that their progeny will be alpha barbarian badasses as a form of rebellion towards their cuck forebearers. Probably not, but one could hope.

fsSQJFM.jpg

Fucking sad.

Spent the whole afternoon in a park playing pétanque and drinking homemade lemonade with some friends and it was fucking cool.

There were several chicano families nearby (probably the whole Peruvian community of Paris or something), having a picnic, singing and playing volleyball for hours.

We saw only two kids hunting Pokemons.

Sweet summer time.