Console video games.

You have a ps2? Buy final fantasy 11, it will suck your life and soul away I guarantee it. It sounds like that's what you're looking for.

Lord of Metal said:
I must agree with Earthbound. My friend and Mah both have the cartridge.
earthbound%20(2).jpg

:worship: :worship: :headbang:

Right now, at this time, my top game is Resident Evil 4.

I don't like the atmosphere of the game as much as the previous ones. I personally like the atmosphere of Code Veronica more than RE4, but nonetheless, it was still badass.

I'm big on the high-tech lab atmosphere on RE games and RE4 was a little lacking in that aspect. But, the game caused me to spend my whole weekend playing it so it definetly grabbed my attention.

I've been playing it through again with the Chicago Typewriter unlocked. If you don't know what that is, you will love it when you find out.

Enemy242 said:
ps3 looks shitty though. right now the new nintendo and the 360 are the only ones that seem good. the ps3 is just too fucking expensive plus doesn't really look all that special.

so you're buying the others because theyre the cheaper choices? lol

"oh noes, it looks like a waffle machine, I can't be seen with one of those!" I'm getting one, and if I don't have money, I'll save up for it. Because it will be worth it. Its basically like buying it with all the smaller extra things you'd buy later for it already installed. :kickass:

oh, and um.. rpgs? maybe Shadow Hearts 1/2 or something

Karmic said:
so you're buying the others because theyre the cheaper choices? lol

"oh noes, it looks like a waffle machine, I can't be seen with one of those!" I'm getting one, and if I don't have money, I'll save up for it. Because it will be worth it. Its basically like buying it with all the smaller extra things you'd buy later for it already installed. :kickass:

oh, and um.. rpgs? maybe Shadow Hearts 1/2 or something

I'm not buying any of them because i don't have the money and i don't play videogames at all anymore except the occasional pc game. and when i said they don't look too good i didn't mean physically how they look, i mean thier lineup, controllers, etc.

FretsAflame said:
You have a ps2? Buy final fantasy 11, it will suck your life and soul away I guarantee it. It sounds like that's what you're looking for.

I don't have the modem, hard drive, or whatever else expensive stuff I would need to play it. I would be really excited about FF12 but I'll be moving to Germany right about the time it comes out here. :Smug:

Yeah, I read about the Warriors and it seemed decent. Perhaps I will just rent it though. I think I'm going to buy God of War, seeing as how the price has been lowered.

ATOB, im a big survival horror fan, look for the Clock Tower games, 1 and 2 are on the PSX and 3 is on the PS2. I like 2 the best.

Someone told me Indigo Prophecies was good. I played Siren and it totally blew. Fatal Frame, 1 and 2 are both good.

I'm not much into RPGs but if you download an SNES emulator, my favorite RPG game of all time is Secret of Mana.

derek said:
Read a goddamn book!

I do that too, bud ole' pal. I spend MUCH more time reading than I do playing games. I haven't played a game at all in probably a month, and I read daily. I need something to occupy me a little more after I finally get back to Shadow of the Colossus before I spend a month out on the trail, come July. :)

Tempest said:
ATOB, im a big survival horror fan, look for the Clock Tower games, 1 and 2 are on the PSX and 3 is on the PS2. I like 2 the best.

Someone told me Indigo Prophecies was good. I played Siren and it totally blew. Fatal Frame, 1 and 2 are both good.

I'm not much into RPGs but if you download an SNES emulator, my favorite RPG game of all time is Secret of Mana.

I have heard good things about the Fatal Frames. Are they still easy to come by?

Has anyone played Suikoden 5? I got God of War today for $20 brand new and saw Suikoden 5.