Console video games.

Metal0wnzYou said:
Resident Evil 4 is an absolute necessity.

Yep...I'm in love with the hospital Regenerators. <3
'Specially the ones that are twitchy with the spines that shoot out and impale you...yea

Megaman is also fun! Paper mario, too....but it doesn't sound like thats your thing.

:lol: don't bash Microsoft, they are CRUSHING the console gaming scene. The Xbox was a million times better than the PS2 (and rightfully so, it came out long after the PS2) but the problem Microsoft ran into was that Sony has a HUGE fan loyalty. And even today Sony has more loyal customers than Microsoft, thus this senseless Xbox bashing going on here.

Xbox > Playstation, Microsoft > Sony

Im still going for the ultimate FFVII game...i like all the other FF games though especially VIII

the resident evil serie it rocks like part 2 the most

for the rest as games go i havnt found many good games...

most games suck i liked Giants: citizen kabuto great humor
but im a RPG gamer especially the older system

Tempest said:
:lol: don't bash Microsoft, they are CRUSHING the console gaming scene. The Xbox was a million times better than the PS2 (and rightfully so, it came out long after the PS2) but the problem Microsoft ran into was that Sony has a HUGE fan loyalty. And even today Sony has more loyal customers than Microsoft, thus this senseless Xbox bashing going on here.

Xbox > Playstation, Microsoft > Sony
if we look at the facts xbox is far superior to ps2, but people here get so emotionnal when they hear the word microsoft they lose their rationnality.

AsModEe said:
if we look at the facts xbox is far superior to ps2, but people here get so emotionnal when they hear the word microsoft they lose their rationnality.

:lol: thats a shame. they dont know what they are missing.

I can't say I'm a big Halo fan at all. It's one of the best games I've played on XBox, but...I don't know. It doesn't strike my fancy. Fable was a HUGE disappoint. They just kept taking away from it and taking away from it. Ninja Gaiden is probably the best game for the XBox, but I really think the advantage Microsoft has with the XBox is Live. It is far and above the greatest thing that they offer, and it turns most of the rather bland games that they have into works of genius. In that respect, I will indeed say that they own. Sony has to step up and do something in that area with the PS3 or the 360 will definitely beat them. Again, though, who cares? It's all about the Wii!

XBox never appealed to me...and that controller! UGH! i could never hold that thing! plus i dont enjoy games like Halo...
people do believe that Microsoft and Sony will dominate the market and maybe they will for a while...but i trust Nintendo and their judgement..the Wii is something new entirely...remote controller, new catalogue, also the ability to download every NES, SNES, N64 and Gameboy rom in the universe!! yeah..

When it comes to older PS games its ALL about Xenogears!

Maharet said:
XBox never appealed to me...and that controller! UGH! i could never hold that thing! plus i dont enjoy games like Halo...
people do believe that Microsoft and Sony will dominate the market and maybe they will for a while...but i trust Nintendo and their judgement..the Wii is something new entirely...remote controller, new catalogue, also the ability to download every NES, SNES, N64 and Gameboy rom in the universe!! yeah..

When it comes to older PS games its ALL about Xenogears!

Well, admittedly, they did change their controllers to a MUCH smaller version. You'd definitely be able to hold it. I got used to the fatty after a while, though.

After using the Xbox S controller for so long, i cant even hold a dual analog controller anymore... it hurts my hand to hold something that small.

It makes the PS2 controller feel small and childish, however the gamecube controller is still comfortable.

360 Controller > All (Except Keyboard and Mouse, have to agree with Devy that the PC is the best platform for games, even tho im tired of upgrading mine)

Wii Wii Wii!!!

You can also get some Sega Genesis games on it. As far as every Nintendo game ever, I don't think that's true. I think it will be, atleast as of now, just Nintendo's first party games, like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. That's not really a problem though because those are the ones that I really want to play again anyway.