A question about Vintersorg beliefs

I can definitely see your point, but this forum is one of the more peaceful sections of UM and it'd be nice for it to stay that way.

haha, s/he did say hugs! I just don't see the point in automatically shitting on people if they ask questions to some of their favorite artists. I didn't ask the question nor do I care but s/he did say HUGS... hahah

it's not what they ask, it's how they ask and how they think he's the chosen one or something. it just disgusts me. they feel like they have to be so careful and complimentary when they're talking to him on an ONLINE FORUM. what would they do if they saw him in real life? their heads would explode and their pants would drop. AT THE SAME TIME.

i think we should rename it the "OMG I'D TOTALLY DROP MY PANTS FOR VINTERSORG" thread.

well, groupie thread is shorter.

now that i think about it, groupie forum.

Its a brazilian habit to give a hug to a male friend and a kiss to a female friend.... so he´s treating mr v. like he was his friend not a supreme being like a god or something else...... sorry about the poor english but i really hope that i could made myself clear...

Bethoven said:
Its a brazilian habit to give a hug to a male friend and a kiss to a female friend.... so he´s treating mr v. like he was his friend not a supreme being like a god or something else...... sorry about the poor english but i really hope that i could made myself clear...

I knew that. Am I a god now? ;) :D

Ödemarkens Son said:
I knew that. Am I a god now? ;) :D
Yes. You are deemed to be god of all tree moss.

cddisc.gif
Thorr's Hammer -- Dommedagsnatt -- Norge
/* random quote */
"Lost, I weep among the ashes, I feel my hatred descend,
For there can be no release from this burning season."

From now on, im pretty sure Mr.V won´t touch this thread after all this...

I know I have no place in this thread because I'm not here often, but I see no problem with asking an artist such as Mr. V about his beliefs, which have great influence in his music, which this forum is about. So, with that in mind, it seems prefectly normal and on-topic to ask about his beliefs.

That's my 2-[insert form of currency] :err:

well there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

worshipping him like you're some 13 year old girl and he's (insert backstreet boy here) is wrong.

BuT hE Is Teh SuPeR HotTnEsS OmFg!!1!1!2a! TEEEE HEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEE HAVE MY BABIES!!!!!!!

the sad thing is that most people sound like that when addressing him or when he posts. you pretty much nailed it.