A question to the athiests...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
When did you become an athiest and what influenced you to do so or made you realized that those would be the beliefs you chose?

Just wondering...
Plus I've always wanted to ask this question and make it sound important :p

About 4 years ago... i was never brought up with a religion, so i decided to figure out what i was. my mom's side is jewish, my dad's side is christian. after researching it a bit, i decided that all the organized religion is bullshit, and believing in some invisible mother fucker is completely rediculous

Quite a few years ago I was rather curious so I started going to Sunday School on my own to do a bit of research and I concluded that it was a load of crock.

Dead_Lioness said:
to define yourself as an "atheist" is for me another religion.

im nothing.
im Karen.

as for your other question: ever since i was 11 years old.
teh day i met karen and found out that i wouldn't be allowed to do the horizantal hustle with her if i was catholic and not married to her
:heh:

About 4 years ago... i was never brought up with a religion, so i decided to figure out what i was. my mom's side is jewish, my dad's side is christian. after researching it a bit, i decided that all the organized religion is bullshit, and believing in some invisible mother fucker is completely rediculous

Quite a few years ago I was rather curious so I started going to Sunday School on my own to do a bit of research and I concluded that it was a load of crock.

quite young to consider yourselves able and with many life experiences, in order to judge if there is a God or not.

Reactions: FretsAflame
Well, I wouldn't consider myself an atheist, I do have spiritual beliefs. As Karen said, she is Karen. I am Jeremy. As for God, I simply don't believe in Him because I don't feel Him. Maybe some day I will. You never know what life holds.

And you have expertise? Please enlighten me with your own vast wisdom.
get better glasses
i did not say anything about what i believe or "i have expertise ..."
my comment was a general comment which just found ground on your premature enlightment, as you are so sure about your beliefs without even living the half of your existance

If I die two minutes from now, and there is a God. I accept my fate in Hell.

I fully understand the implications of what I have just said. You cannot judge me further.

Lord of Metal said:
Well, I wouldn't consider myself an atheist, I do have spiritual beliefs. As Karen said, she is Karen. I am Cara. As for God, I simply don't believe in It because I don't feel It. Maybe some day I will. You never know what life holds.