A question to the athiests...

perhaps... I could... come out of my retirement and record once more...?

yea, I shall come out of retirement and create another KVLT release again, for old times sake.

I was outside joking with Odin. Why did you call my name, Matteo, and what does gibberish have to do with me?

Why can't we stay on fucking topic for more than 2 pages? When on the previous pages glorious stuff like Jesus decapitation and disembowlement are mentioned why do you have to stray off topic? Why can't we dedicate this thread to the mutilation and dissection of Jesus? As I sit here thinking of the tons of great things we could talk about like the way Jesus's lungs collapsed while he was on the cross coughing blood, and instead I see you talk about meaningless crap I slip into a deep depression.

When virgin Mary's cunt is mentioned on the second page do you think it's fair to talk about something other than that on the third page? Don't you wanna talk about how she was probably raped by sand my pals and bled for two days straight from the sheer force they shoved their cocks in her cunt? Damn it people.

Fuck this post is the last on this page. Better read this shit!

To Matt: It's his right. Think, without him, who would you have to hate and mock? Life would be boring with Jesus-eaters (See: Catholic Eucharist and Communion)

To Guerrilla: We're working back in that direction.

any comments on how they are using this... "The Passion of the Jesus Christ" movie.... to like... get people to go to church?

this is the type of shit that makes me think religion is BULLSHIT haha