A radio show (Seismic Radio)

• Thread starter towersofavarice
  • Start date
T

towersofavarice

As I mentioned before, I do a radio show under the name DJZH. Music is going on right now and tomorrow will be a full day of music. Here is the schedule:

Well, at this moment and time DJ Weebotech (who is really an android) is on the air cranking some bombastic tunes!!!

Later on tonight, DJ Bear will awaken from his hibernation and disrupt nature as we know it!!!

Tomorrow's schedule of programming:

At 12 PM EST: (drum roll please) There will be a new show. For the time being, I, DJZH, will take this hour spot and do something for the fans. Basically, the show is talk radio and music requests. This one mainly revolves around the MIRC chat room. We can talk about sports, news, philosophy, anything. Plus, you can hear anything from my cd list or something I may have an mp3 of. My site is home.earthlink.net/~lateo...age2.html. You can email me before 12 tomorrow with your requests.

At 1: DJ Solitude will make you cry, laugh, and moan with his hour long show that takes places in 3D vision, if you could actually see him. Whatever the case, he still can make your ears burn, and that's a fact.

At 2: My alter ego will take the mic and even relate to others under the same name as me, DJZH, but his show will have some monsterous tunes. He is truly stuck in Absolute Zero!!!
Just some of the stuff he will play:
New Nolan & Wakeman
Rare Spiral Architect
New Artension
New Falconer
Some Xen
Hopefully, some new Actual Time(if it comes in the mail)
Vauxdvihl
Maudlin of the Well

Also, some live material:
Enchant
The Gatheriing
Dream Theater
Evergrey
Sentenced

I think he will have a good show.

At 8: DJ Axe is a psychic, so he knows what to play. Plus, if you ask him to tell you your future, he may shock you.

At 10. DJ Packgrog's Land of Torture will be cancelled this week. Instead, DJ Packgrog's Land of CareBears will be on. No, wait, the CareBears have been kidnapped. Well, at 10 PM we will broadcast another episode of DJ Packgrog's Land of Torute it seems. Enjoy!!!

This has been a message from Seismic Radio. Tune in, Hear all, Talk some, and Leave never.

I think many of your would enjoy the Enchant and Tiles tunes, so see if you can check it out. Drop an email if you would want to ask more questions. (fateswarning@mindspring.com)

www.seismicradio.com