A rumour...

Rosskel

Jul 1, 2004
I heard a rumour that Max Cavelera has a built-up shoe. Is it true?

Not that his having one leg four inches shorter than the other affects my love for his riffs or vocals, but I'd like to know if it's true.

I've never met any of the band members before so what exactly do you mean to say, mon? Does he possess some sort of Obi Wan Kenobi Jedi mind-trick quality? :D

I may have had the opportunity to hang with the band if they did indeed show up to the after-show party in Mokena. Some people there were handing out fliers advertising the party at Capone's, which is another (smaller) club within the complex. I don't think it was stated on the flier that the band would be attending the party but the person handing out the invites was saying they would. I was extremely beat after a full week of work and some late nights at the computer so I did not attend. It would be interesting to hear from anyone who did though. I'm curious to find out if they actually showed up or not, or if this might be some sort of ruse by the venue owner to get people to stay and drink. I do not consume alcohol anymore so hanging out with a bunch of local drunks when I'm fried and 90 minutes from home isn't enough to get me to stay. A possible opportunity to get my Soulfly CD covers signed would have been though. For most shows I usually bring along all the CD covers I have for bands in the lineup for possible signing. Ya know, the ol' "just in case you might run into them" thing? It would have been sweet to get those signed if they were there.

No way. It's a waste of time - Max never signs anything. Know why? Because he's phobic of pens.

Remember that time when I was serious? That one time and now it's all I'm known for. It's a bit sinful, but the ants and sheep have always been fickle. A fickle sin is not a little sin. No-one can tell if it's already happening.

Rumor?

Intro BFWH
Intro Prophecy
Seek 'N' Strike
Jumpdafuckup
Fire - Marz
Refuse
Unleash
L.O.T.M. (Drumz)
Beneath - Cry - ?
Intro Primitive
Rootz
Eye For An Eye

Rosskel! Stop lying to the children and get back to the Anthrax-forum.

I´m so sorry about this people. Gerdomosh (A.K.A Mothman) must have let him out. We don´t usually let him go on other forums unless one of us can watch him. We call ourselves the Watchmen and "yes", my name is really Jon Osterman and I am blue.

I have some gossip about Max but it´s a government secret. God day!

I've spoken about personal freedom and my shaky hands have worn out their welcome trying to stir the masses. I only believed in my friends when I saw them on TV...by then it was too late. I am loose, but it's a good thing. Let me run free.