"A SMART KID"......suggest more PT songs like these...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
sadly thats the only song I listen to on a regular basis from PT...!!!.....ive tried a few more....couldnt really get into them...so anymore songs like that..."Smart kid" that I could enjoy from PT...!!!!......Id apprecaite it...........PEAC EOUT

WeepingMoon said:
I'm not really sure what the difference is from that song and a lot of other songs in the PT catalogue...

btw, thats one of my favorite pt songs..

hmmm/......heres what I have heard so far....

even less
Hello-àáéá âôï
Open Mind
synesthesia

.......they are desent songs but not even remotely as emotive as asmart kid...!!!!......that song OWNS...!!!....i love it.......have had it on replay for liek 2 hours now...hahaha....that ending solo is jsut so amazing....!!!...lvoe it...!!........so yeah more songs along those lines....!!!.....PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
hmmm/......heres what I have heard so far....

even less
Hello-àáéá âôï
Open Mind
synesthesia

.......they are desent songs but not even remotely as emotive as asmart kid...!!!!......that song OWNS...!!!....i love it.......have had it on replay for liek 2 hours now...hahaha....that ending solo is jsut so amazing....!!!...lvoe it...!!........so yeah more songs along those lines....!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Isnt Hello a Blackfield song?

Anyway, here's a few emotive songs to try.... (the ones with *'s are fans favourites from hanging around the PT board too long):

Small Fish
Dark Matter*
Don't Hate Me
Stop Swimming*
Shesmovedon*
Buying New Soul*
Trains
Heartattack In A Layby
Collapse The Light Into Earth
Mellotron Scratch
The Start Of Something Beautiful*

Dark_Karma said:
Isnt Hello a Blackfield song?

Anyway, here's a few emotive songs to try.... (the ones with *'s are fans favourites from hanging around the PT board too long):

Small Fish
Dark Matter*
Don't Hate Me
Stop Swimming*
Shesmovedon*
Buying New Soul*
Trains
Heartattack In A Layby
Collapse The Light Into Earth
Mellotron Scratch
The Start Of Something Beautiful*

Yeah, if you want emotive, look no further than the 2 highlighted ones.