a story for you

Jan 4, 2004
I was in hot topic yesterday to check out their 10$ metal cd selection when this horrible event took place. There was an approximately 15/16 year old girl all decked out in emo/goth apparel holding a Dethklock cd. She turned to her friend and said "oh my god, yeah this is really cool, it's got, like, death metal in it or something". Then she looked at the cd, paused for a second, and then literally threw the cd onto the other cds and was said "whatever, I'll just download it."
I was filled with so much rage I could hardly contain myself. Thank you for listening, just needed to vent. cheers -jonah w

It could've been worse. At least it didn't go like this...

I was in hot topic yesterday to check out their 10$ metal cd selection when this horrible event took place. There was an approximately 15/16 year old girl all decked out in emo/goth apparel holding a Pyramaze cd. She turned to her friend and said "oh my god, yeah this is really cool, it's got, like, Power metal in it or something". Then she looked at the cd, paused for a second, and then literally threw the cd onto the other cds and was said "whatever, I'll just download it."
I was filled with so much rage I could hardly contain myself. Thank you for listening, just needed to vent. cheers -jonah w