a stupid question

Danny seems very cool guy to me!! Also and Duncan - all my respect man, your lyrics are the best!! :)

Originally posted by Diabolicum
Hmm I don't know if I'm right but it looks to me like Vinnie is the one who has the least contact with the fans... He doesn't check the forum (?) and on the Graspop pictures it was always Danny that hung around with the fans.

Well maybe it's not fortuitous..
Once Danny told someone that if he thought he was so cool he wouldn't even lower himself to communicate with 'fans'.
Maybe this is the case with Vinnie ?

Originally posted by Ghostie

Well maybe it's not fortuitous..
Once Danny told someone that if he thought he was so cool he wouldn't even lower himself to communicate with 'fans'.
Maybe this is the case with Vinnie ?

If I was in Anathema, I wouldn't talk to you nerds either....

Originally posted by Diabolicum
Hmm I don't know if I'm right but it looks to me like Vinnie is the one who has the least contact with the fans... He doesn't check the forum (?) and on the Graspop pictures it was always Danny that hung around with the fans.
Not entirely true.
Danny was hanging around with us, crazy fans, who took all those pictures. Vinnie was mostly hanging around with his girlfriend and other fans. Who probably did not take so many pictures.
Seeing only Danny on our pictures doesn't have to mean anything about Vinnie, apart from him not being with us :D

We saw him a couple of times, and he was with us a couple of times anyway. But it was Danny who stayed with us for almost the entire duration of Graspop (and Duncan of course). Can't say anything about Crete, alas.

It's all because of women. They are the worst nightmare. If it wasn't for them, guys would be able to concentrate on the more important things in life... :devil: I'm allowed to say that... :Shedevil: Women have way to much impact on guys...:s