A teaser

While there are many bands I would like to see make a return performance, I am glad that Glenn is limiting it to one this year. Great as the acts have been, I'd hate to see ProgPower turn into reruns of every other year.

nightwish58 said:
Just curious as to how you know?

That's been a rumor for a few weeks, one that I am assuming is true. I'm more curious as to WHY, whatwith Tom being Glenn's bitch and all. :tickled:

I would love to see either Mercenary or Angra. I did see Mercenary at PP before but to hear their new songs live would be killer. Then again I've never seen Angra and they are one of my favorite bands.

Pellaz said:
Returning band........hmm, Mercenary? That'd be cool.

Band that 95% of folks haven't heard of. Ozric Tentacles!

(j/k)
I've heard of them before - in fact, I have Erpland. It's a pretty good album but I can think of a few other lesser known prog rock bands that I would rather see.

My guess is the band is an old, obscure power metal band that has managed to survive a long time - bands such as Sea of Dreams, Reactor, or Not Fragile.

My #1 guess for returning band is Angra... other guesses are Jag Panzer, Pagan's Mind, or Silent Force.

Six US debuts - Stratovarius, Masterplan, Royal Hunt, Dragonforce, Freedom Call, and Thunderstone

Therion

Shocking appearance - Running Wild

Band no one has heard of - Imperanon

This would be my dream fucking line up. I would SHIT.

DAY 1: Imperanon, Dragonforce, Masterplan, Therion, Running Wild
DAY 2: Thunderstone, Freedom Call, Royal Hunt, Angra, Stratovarius

I'm guessing Angra, as well, for my own reasons. Ramma Gay would really surprise me, given the end of their performance last time...

If one of the debuts is Orphaned Land, this show is worth twice the price. Easily.

TheGraveDigger said:
My #1 guess for returning band is Angra...

Band no one has heard of - Imperanon

DAY 1: Imperanon, Dragonforce, Masterplan, Therion, Running Wild
DAY 2: Thunderstone, Freedom Call, Royal Hunt, Angra, Stratovarius

Yes.. i hope the returning band will be ANGRA :hotjump: :hotjump:

The band no one has heard ..... could be thousands... but i think this band could be: IMPERANON(Fin), IMPERIA, TURISAS (Fin), BRIDE ADORNED(Fin), BURNING IN HELL (Bra), EQUILIBRIUM(De), SIX MAGICS(Chile), SERAPHIM (Tw), KARELIA (Fra) and a long long etc...

Your line-up its good, but i change Strato or Running Wild by ACCEPT :headbang:

nine bands confirmed.... six U.S. debuts... one returning band... therefore the others two bands have played in US.. one is Therion (Glenn said not counting like US debut).. and the other one??? Sonata Arctica???