A teaser

For the band few have heard of, I'm hoping for Manigance.

For the returning band, I'd prefer Nightwish.

As for the US debuts, that's just too broad a category to even begin to guess.:)

I really hope the band that 95% of the people wouldn't know is Mechanical Poet from Russia, there debut full length "Woodland Platters" is easily in my top 5 albums of 2004.

And if Orphaned Land is on this show, I'd be even more stoked about this year's PP. "Mabool" was easily my No. 1 album of 2004.

If Angra were the returnee, and Orphaned Land is one of the debuts, that pretty much "makes" the festival for me.

Hopefully this year I wouldn't be quite so tired during Angra's set. That last slot can be killer.

The reson I want to see Symphony X again is because I hadn't eaten since 5 in the moring at some place called the "huddle House" in Alabama. I thought I was going to pass out...but I made it through the show but I wish I could have another chance. I think they will have another US tour hopefully for the new album. :erk:

I'm starting to lean against Symphony X since they already came in support of the Odyssey album two years ago. Unless they have something new coming out before Progpower?

adaher said:
Hmmm. Maybe then. Will they promise not to try and kill us this time?

No, but it is the seventh studio album I think that is an important release. I noticed a pattern with the seventies prog bands, the seventh album was the album that killed them, and even with DT alot of people hated Train of Thought. I'm not worried about SX at all though.

I was just thinking about it In Flames too, that new album sucked and it was their 7th album too. o_O

I'm hoping Dragonforce will come out and play some EXTREME POWER METAL!!! Jag Panzer came out with their best album in my opinion, so they might be the returning band

Guys, SyX was very LOUD, but it was great to see the entire Odyssey.

Orphaned Land would be the band to see this year in my opinion. Killer album getting alot of buzz and people loved it on the sampler.

I hope the returning band is Angra.

As far as Debuts are concerned,here is a few I would like to see.

Heavenly
Evil Masquerade
Labyrinth
Royal Hunt
Artension
Arwen
Dionysus
Time Requiem
Within Temptations
Rhapsody(pipe dream)

If Running Wild shows up, I'll wear my Blackbeard's Brigade t-shirt during their set. Under Jolly Roger!!!

FatesFan said:
I hope the returning band is Angra.

Heavenly
Evil Masquerade
Labyrinth
Royal Hunt
Artension
Arwen
Dionysus
Time Requiem
Within Temptations
Rhapsody(pipe dream)
Wow, with the exception of Evil Masquerade, we are defintely on the same page; great list!!! BTW, Angra would never be the returning band since whoever it is will have a 60 minute slot according to Glenn's breakdown...

FatesFan said:
I

Heavenly

I really would like to see Heavenly.. Dust to Dust its a great album.. but unfourtunally the band have had many problems with the line-up, cancelled concerts... the last show of the band was 1 year ago..
i really would like.. but i don't think so...